Contributions are partitioned by projects.
By “contribution”, we mean all of these:
- Commit that fixes the problem
- Reported issue (if there is no commit yet)
- Any other form of advices that were suggested by
The list is sorted by priority.
If commit exist, it should be referenced instead of issue.
If issue exist, is should be referenced (as opposed of 3 where
we have no explicit issue ticket).
This page exists mostly to determine most useful checks that can trigger on real projects.
These checks are a good candidates to be included into “default”
Most projects listed here have high base code quality, so every detected issue counts.
- net: combine append calls in reverseaddr
- cmd/link/internal/ld: avoid Reloc copies in range loops
- cmd/compile/internal/ssa: fix partsByVarOffset.Less method
- runtime: remove redundant explicit deref in trace.go
- cmd/link/internal/sym: uncomment code for ELF cases in RelocName
- runtime: simplify slice expression to sliced value itself
- html/template: use named consts instead of their values
- cmd/internal/obj/arm64: simplify some bool expressions
- math,net: omit explicit true tag expr in switch
- archive/tar: remore redundant parens in type expressions
- pack/internal/packtest: remove redundant parens in type conv
- interp: avoid redundant array copies
- interp,syntax: replace single case switches
- syntax: replace if-else chains with expr switch stmt
- app.go: rename unused param to
- Modified style in merge function
- minor style fixes